So, it's no secret I have a passion & love for photography. I feel like I am constantly viewing the world from behind a viewfinder. I love capturing moments that would be overlooked & forgotten had it not been for a picture. I love being able to see things years after I experienced it. I love documenting my children's milestones through snapshots. I love creating memories that will last a lifetime.
I will be sharing past pictures, and pictures as I take them. I just want somewhere to blog about my shots...and to share them with anyone who wants to see.
I am nowhere near a professional, and no matter how good I get, I probably will still never charge people for pictures or have my own business. I enjoy doing it, and there is nothing like seeing the look on a friend's face when they get a beautiful picture of their child that they couldn't have captured. It's priceless, and it makes it worth it. I want to do photography on MY time, and never have it feel like a 'job'. It will always be a hobby, and I love it.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment